Prepare for your arrival.
Sky Harbor is truly the people’s airport. We offer all the amenities you could need to guarantee a smooth flight, landing and stay. From on-site mechanic support to 24/7 fuel service, you’ll never want to leave Sky Harbor. With the option of under-wing camping, you might not have to.
Internet and printing available on the MNDOT weather computer located in the Pilot Lounge.
Our resident mechanic specializes in repairs and maintenance of all sizes and stress levels. Jonathan has seen it all, and is likely already working up a plan while you’re explaining the issue.
Sky Harbor has a land runway and two sea runways to accommodate your wheeled, float and amphibious aircraft.
For those looking for more rustic accommodations, we are one of the few airports that allows deck-side camping. Don’t forget your sleeping bag — you’ll need it for that early morning lake breeze.
24/7 Fuel + Pilot Services
Top off your tanks with Avgas 100 low lead fuel. Self-service fueling is available around the clock with credit card payment. Our pilot’s lounge also provides 24-hour access.
Self Service Avgas 100 Low Lead (Assisted Service when the airport manager is on site). We accept Visa, MasterCard, Multiservice.
Fuel price: $4.65 per gallon
- Credit Card sales will receive $0.10 off per gallon for purchases of 50 gallons or more (per purchase and automatic at time of purchase)
- Pre Paid discounts of up to $0.25 off per gallon available. Contact the airport manager for further details.
We can secure your plane while you enjoy everything our port has to offer.
- $5 per day (cash required) or
- $60 per month (billed quarterly)
- Seasonal rate of $300 for six months available (must be prepaid)
- If tie down cost is billed, payment may be made by Credit Card or check
For those looking to enter the U.S. via a less-hectic port, U.S. Customs are available with
advanced notice. Last year, we welcomed over 500 guests who entered the U.S. via Sky Harbor.
Phone (218) 720-5203
Fax: (218) 720-5216